In today’s dynamic business environment, organisations have a universal need to embrace change. Torc Consulting Group takes a strategic & systemic approach to support this process.
We first work with the relevant stakeholders to define the strategic intent of the organisation & map the required workflows to turn that intent into reality. Only then do we engage in developing the appropriate size & structure for the organisation and in managing the impacts on its present position.
Torc’s consultants are attuned to the complex dynamics of the change, in particular to the human and emotional landscape. By tackling these we ensure early engagement in the process by all stakeholders.
Our Consulting services include:
- Organisational change planning
- Management team briefings
- Workflow, process and decision making mapping
- Employee communications
- Role responsibility analysis
- Project managing change initiatives
- Developing custom learning solutions to support sustainable change
- Coaching for Change Managers and Change Agents
The ultimate challenge is to embed in the organisation we work with the capacity to continue to propagate change over time and establishing an ongoing process to control it in the future.