Leading With Emotional Intelligence
The aim of this one-day emotional intelligence training course is to enable participants to learn the core personal behavioural skills of leadership, based on the practical application of Emotional Intelligence to our daily routines.
- Define the concept of emotional intelligence;
- Build a strong work team that is motivated and productive, increasing your bottom line;
- Deal effectively with conflict
- Elevate your position in negotiations to ensure a positive, win-win outcome.
- Emotional Intelligence: management of self & career. Awareness, regulation & motivation. Auditory, visual & kinesthetic
- Enduring Values. Corporate & Personal: responsibility, trust, courtesy, respect & dignity, … how these feed into daily decision-making.
- Establishing personal/professional boundaries, to handling disappointment & frustration, achievement & grace.
- Avoiding self-sabotaging behaviours. Breaking free from patterns that hold us back. Witnessing oneself from a neutral perspective.
- Recovering from verbal blunders, social gaffes, minor derailments – face-saving strategies to removing one’s foot.
- Techniques & external strategies to achieving self-motivation: internalising the vocabulary, modeling the behaviour … unlearning old habits.
- The Career Case: for developing a personal brand. Identify one’s promotional vulnerabilities. A virtuous circle – grounded in values.
- Demonstrating consistency through higher self-awareness and integrity & presenting a confident and competent personal presence
This course is suited for
Senior Managers, Middle Managers & Team Leaders