Career Management & Coaching
Career Management services delivered by Torc are valued by many companies based in Dublin and nationwide.
We are in a unique position to provide seamless support to clients and their employees throughout their employment life-cycle from initial engagement, career & competency development, high-potential programmes, career planning, communication and interpersonal skills, transition and change, and planning for later life activities.
Corporate Group Programmes & Individual Coaching:
- Career Planning
- Personal Branding & Self-Marketing
- Mastering CVs
- Effective Job Search and Career Mobility
- Professional Networking
- Preparing for Interview (in person, phone, virtual)
- Personal Effectiveness
- Employee as a Change Agent
Torc’s very engaging and practical Programmes and Coaching Sessions are designed to ensure the individuals have absorbed the concepts of career development and are confident putting them into practice.
Focusing on each client’s individual needs, our coaches effectively encourage and facilitate:
- self-discovery process
- assessment of natural strengths and weaknesses
- analysis of depth and range of skills
- addressing and closing achievable skill gaps
- identifying opportunities to take ownership of professional development
- setting career goals
- creating individual career action plan
Torc coaches are licensed in administering numerous psychometric assessment tools that are aimed to support comprehensive professional development.
Career Management – Torc Corporate Framework 1 ©
Torc provides programmes and initiatives across the core building blocks to support and enable staff to develop themselves and focus/steer their careers as they progress through the key career stages.
A Horizontal Workstream Perspective 1
Career Management – Torc Corporate Framework 2 ©
Torc’s second model describes how staff at all career levels can benefit from the range of tools/products/workshops/coaching etc delivered by us under each core building block.