We are launching our new Employee Wellness suite of support services including Workshops, Seminars, Masterclasses, Lunchtime Talks and One-to-One Coaching.
- Develop a team Wellness Action Plan
- Empower and Engage the team to deliver change
- Promoting mental health and wellbeing at work – the role of managers
- Mindfulness for leaders/managers
- Guide to a Mindful Work Life
- Fit for work – building workplace resilience and wellbeing
- Bring Mindfulness to Work and Enhance Your Communication Skills (half day)
- Positive Psychology at work (half day)
- Mindfulness Based Meditation 8 weeks
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction programme (MBSR)
- Training for Mental Health Ambassadors
- Returning to work – support and wellness planning
- How to build and keep your boundaries
- Blood pressure
- Height, Weight and BMI
- Body Fat
- Diet & Lifestyle
- Eating for Health
- Cholesterol lowering Top 10
- Food allergies and intolerance
- Eating for digestive health
- Change your habits, change your weight
- Stress, nutrition and how to manage
- Boost your mood with food
- Understanding sugar – the hidden enemy
- Nutrition in Retirement
- Career planning
- Achieving career goals
- Mastering CVs
- Performing effective job search
- Preparing for career mobility
- Enhancing interview skills
- Contract negotiation
- Assert yourself & become a change agent
- Manage and embrace personal change
- Personal transformation – become your best self
- The Changing View – Final Finish or New Beginning
- Preparing for life change
- Relationships & Community
- 3rd Age Activities
- Financial & Tax Matters, Social Welfare
- Personal Action Plan
On behalf of our client, a well-established organisation, which is part of a worldwide business consultancy network, we are looking for a talented and ambitious SALES MANAGER Main responsibility Selling products and solutions into Irish Market Perfect fit excellent...
Tilda - Research Results Great news for Retirees! Recent research from TILDA (The Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing) tells us that older people in Ireland report high levels of wellbeing – with most feeling younger than their actual age and maintaining a sense of...
Torc in New 'Virtual' Reality In response to the global pandemic situation and in the interest of our clients' safety all Torc Career and Retirement Planning Programmes have been adapted to the new reality and are currently available online. New Forms of Delivery Torc...
Mindfulness Workshop - Offer your Employees a Meaningful Gift at the end of this very difficult year! This 1 hour online Mindfulness Seminar delivered by a Chartered Psychologist can help everyone unwind and maintain positive emotions during this unsettling...
Many companies across Ireland have benefited from and acknowledged effectiveness of Torc's Mindfulness at Work programmes. What is Mindfulness? Mindfulness is a way of paying attention to what is happening in the present moment, without thinking about past or...
Guardian Jobs published a very interesting guide to Employer Branding – a topic which is very relevant to every company. This is the third of a series of short articles based on the Guardian guide. 5 tips for bolstering your employer brand Use insight from...
Guardian Jobs published a very interesting guide to Employer Branding – a topic which is very relevant to every company. This is the second of a series of short articles based on the Guardian guide. Why is an Employer Brand important? Impact on internal talent...
Guardian Jobs published a very interesting guide to Employer Branding – a topic which is very relevant to every company. This is the first of a series of short articles based on the Guardian guide. What is an employer brand? In short, an employer brand is the...
During this unprecedented time, it has become more important than ever for employers to take every opportunity to protect the wellbeing and mental health of their employees. We are pleased to present our NEW Programme for Employees 'Maintain and Boost Mental Health'....