We are launching our new Employee Wellness suite of support services including Workshops, Seminars, Masterclasses, Lunchtime Talks and One-to-One Coaching.
- Develop a team Wellness Action Plan
- Empower and Engage the team to deliver change
- Promoting mental health and wellbeing at work – the role of managers
- Mindfulness for leaders/managers
- Guide to a Mindful Work Life
- Fit for work – building workplace resilience and wellbeing
- Bring Mindfulness to Work and Enhance Your Communication Skills (half day)
- Positive Psychology at work (half day)
- Mindfulness Based Meditation 8 weeks
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction programme (MBSR)
- Training for Mental Health Ambassadors
- Returning to work – support and wellness planning
- How to build and keep your boundaries
- Blood pressure
- Height, Weight and BMI
- Body Fat
- Diet & Lifestyle
- Eating for Health
- Cholesterol lowering Top 10
- Food allergies and intolerance
- Eating for digestive health
- Change your habits, change your weight
- Stress, nutrition and how to manage
- Boost your mood with food
- Understanding sugar – the hidden enemy
- Nutrition in Retirement
- Career planning
- Achieving career goals
- Mastering CVs
- Performing effective job search
- Preparing for career mobility
- Enhancing interview skills
- Contract negotiation
- Assert yourself & become a change agent
- Manage and embrace personal change
- Personal transformation – become your best self
- The Changing View – Final Finish or New Beginning
- Preparing for life change
- Relationships & Community
- 3rd Age Activities
- Financial & Tax Matters, Social Welfare
- Personal Action Plan
Two-Day Pre-Retirement Public Course Designed for pre-retirees & partnersOverview Retirement can be a golden period, full of adventure and fulfilment with each day bringing new joys and new adventures – but only if retirees plan for it in advance. Our...
We are currently recruiting Structural ENGINEERS & TECHNICIANS for offices in Dublin & Kilkenny. Our client is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering practice employing 40 staff in Kilkenny & Dublin offices. With over 35 years in business, they...
We are currently looking for a Dental Surgery Assistant to join a successful team in a well-trusted Orthodontics Practice in Limerick city. Dental Surgery Assistant part time position, potentially leading to a full-time role comprehensive training will be provided...
Maintain and Nourish Relationships during Covid Online Interactive Programme for Employees (1hr 15mins)A lot of marriages, partnerships and personal relationships have been challenged by new circumstances arising during the pandemic: Remote working Home...
On behalf of our client, a well-established organisation, which is part of a worldwide business consultancy network, we are looking for a talented and ambitious SALES MANAGER Main responsibility Selling products and solutions into Irish Market Perfect fit excellent...
Tilda - Research Results Great news for Retirees! Recent research from TILDA (The Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing) tells us that older people in Ireland report high levels of wellbeing – with most feeling younger than their actual age and maintaining a sense of...
Torc in New 'Virtual' Reality In response to the global pandemic situation and in the interest of our clients' safety all Torc Career and Retirement Planning Programmes have been adapted to the new reality and are currently available online. New Forms of Delivery Torc...
Mindfulness Workshop - Offer your Employees a Meaningful Gift at the end of this very difficult year! This 1 hour online Mindfulness Seminar delivered by a Chartered Psychologist can help everyone unwind and maintain positive emotions during this unsettling...