Organisations need the right people in the right place at the right time to be successful. Torc has vast experience in placing high calibre candidates across a wide spectrum of sectors. Our tools to find such candidates include Executive Search, Database & File Search, Advertising & Selection and Interim Management – these are tailored in conjunction with the needs of the client. And, through our International network, i.e. CNI, we can ensure our search goes that little bit further for you.Related case studies
Resourcing the human dimension is an organisation’s most critical investment. Our service focuses on filling executive and middle management positions for clients across all business sectors. Our capacity to handle assignments across industry and job functions reflects the broad experience of our consultants and research associates. Our success is underpinned by:
- Depth of line management experience and professional qualifications
- Proven assignment processes to deliver a competency and cultural fit
- International scope through our CNI partners
Our two retained Research Associates have over 20 years international search experience enabling them to deliver exceptional results.
- Executive Search. Executive search seeks to proactively source experienced, high calibre candidates who may in all likelihood not even consider themselves to be on the market. Because of the sensitivities involved, the process has to be closely controlled. The search consultant operates on an exclusive retained contract, liaises directly with the hiring CEO/HR Director and orchestrates his/her campaign with the utmost confidentiality. The process involves a major research exercise to identify and validate potential candidates. The search consultant makes overtures to the targeted individual and manages all ensuing interactions with the hiring company.
- Database & File Search. This process refers to the practice of filling positions from our database of pre-screened candidates. It is a highly cost-effective and speedy solution. The cycle from inquiry through to first interview can literally be a matter of days and because the candidates being presented have all been pre-screened, the success rate at first interview is much higher than that experienced with an advertising campaign.
- Advertising and Selection. The central goal is to stimulate the interest of the target audience and attract as many suitable candidates as possible. The message should be highly inviting, prompting applicants from adjacent, as well as from immediate, geographic & sectoral pools. Selection criteria mustn’t be so narrow as to screen out candidates other than those that immediately conform to our predetermined criteria. The best selection process should seek to assemble a panel of candidates that provides a variety of choice, enabling the employer to consider a range of casting options.
- Interim Management. Interim management is an effective solution when an employer is under immediate pressure to fill a critical gap in the organization. Torc’s panel of interim executives comprises a number of highly qualified, self-motivated, seasoned managers, each with a strong record of accomplishment and a proven capacity to hit the ground running.
|Chief Executive||Public Sector Organisation|
|Chief Executive||National Membership Organisation|
|Head of Engineering||Medical Devices|
|Head of Manufacturing||Medical Devices|
|Senior Contracts Manager||Construction|
|Head of Group Marketing||Media|
|Director Designate – Water||Consulting Engineering|
|Associate Director – Building Services||Consulting Engineering|
|Group Financial Accountant||Insurance|
|Senior Risk Manager||Insurance|
|Managing Director – subsid.||Building Products|
|Store Manager (x3)||Building Products|
|Senior Furniture Buyer||Building Products|
|Senior Brand Manager||FMCG|
|Factory Manager||Food Ingredients|
|Food Technologist||Kerry Ingredients|
|Chief Executive||Public Sector Organisation|
|Marketing Manager||Laboratory Supplies|
|HR Consultant (x2)||Pensions Consultancy|
|Head of Legal (Corporate)||Bank|
|Treasury Manager Europe||Bank|
|Head of Bureau Services||Financial Services|
|Sales Manager||Paints Manufacturer|
|Sales Manager (NI)||Paints Manufacturer|
|Senior HR Manager||Medical Devices|
|HR Manager||Medical Devices|
|Supply Chain Manager||Pharma|
|Territory Manager – Germany/Switz||Customer Services|
|Project Manager – Germany/Switz||Customer Services|
|HR Manager – Germany/Switz||Customer Services|
|Regulatory Engagement Manager||Tobacco|